cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signing out

mpctin
Local Performer
I have just started experiencing not being able to sign out of pandora app on my iPhone, I stop it from playing by minimizing the app, but when I start my car the bluetooth starts playing Pandora where it left off. I use swipe the screen to the left of my stations list and at the bottom of the list it says sign out, now it won't let me swipe.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mpctin To quit the app without signing out of your account, bring up your list of currently playing apps (either by swiping up on your home screen, or by pressing your Home button twice – depending on what kind of iOS device you have).

Swipe the screen to the left or right until you find Pandora. Once you see Pandora, swipe the preview up and it will disappear. The app is now completely closed.

If you'd rather log out of the app completely, go to My Profile and tap the Settings gear in the top right corner. Scroll down to sign out of the current account.

If you have any trouble signing out of the Pandora app on your device, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling your Pandora app to see if that helps. For step by step instructions, refer to the "General Issues" section of our iOS troubleshooting article.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mpctin To quit the app without signing out of your account, bring up your list of currently playing apps (either by swiping up on your home screen, or by pressing your Home button twice – depending on what kind of iOS device you have).

Swipe the screen to the left or right until you find Pandora. Once you see Pandora, swipe the preview up and it will disappear. The app is now completely closed.

If you'd rather log out of the app completely, go to My Profile and tap the Settings gear in the top right corner. Scroll down to sign out of the current account.

If you have any trouble signing out of the Pandora app on your device, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling your Pandora app to see if that helps. For step by step instructions, refer to the "General Issues" section of our iOS troubleshooting article.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos