cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Songs Speed Up / Slow Down with Bluetooth Device

cmalcom
Local Performer

Songs speed up then slow down like a broken record player Lately my music will speed and slow as if it were being played on a record player or something.  It doesn't cut out, but will slow to like 3/4 speed and then next second its up to 1.25 speed or something like that... its weird.  I would expect it to cut out if the bandwidth was low.  Having said that....

IPhone 11pro
Connection good so should be totally fine.
Latest update installed.

Any idea whats going on?

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
41 Replies

WilburC
Local Performer

So i have been having this problem of songs speeding up and slowing down for a year or so. It is on wifi or cellular while connected to bluetooth. It is typically worse when my phone gets farther away from the speaker but also happens when I have my bluetooth headphones on and phone in pocket. It has happened on several versions of iOS and pandora versions. It must be built in buffering when signal gets low but it is annoying and embarrassing. It also does not happen on other streaming platforms.
iPhone SE version 15.6.1

pandora version 2301.1

verizon

no error messages.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@WilburC Thanks for providing that info.

I've passed this along to the appropriate parties for further investigation. We'll follow up with you if we need any additional details.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos