cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Access Deep Cuts Mode

riagc
Local Performer

Does any one know how to access "tune your station" "deep cuts" on an i phone 6s Ver. 13.3.1?

I think it should be located under the station name in the now playing mode but it is not there on my device.

Thanks,

riagc

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to clarify, @riagc. I appreciate your reply. 

Pandora Modes are not available for all stations, however, you should be able to access them during your listening sessions.

Here's a screenshot of something similar of what you should see:

Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 11.45.43 AM.png

I would recommend trying out these steps to see if the modes appear after uninstalling / reinstalling on your iOS device.

++

If you still have trouble, please share a screenshot of what you see when you're listening to a station. 

To take a screenshot on an iPhone 8 (or earlier) or an iPad or iPod touch:

Press and hold the lock button (the button on the top right side) and the home button (the circular button on the bottom of your device) at the same time. Attach the screenshot in your next post on this thread.

Thanks so much for sticking with me on this! 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @riagc. 👋

• Are you able to receive any modes of any of your stations?
  • Or, does this happen with one station in particular?
  • If so, which station is this happening with?

Let me know.

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

riagc
Local Performer

Hi Alyssa,

Thank you for responding, hope all is well.

In answer to your question.

No, I am not able to access the 'tune your station' modes 'deep cuts' or any of the 'tune your station' modes from any of my stations. I have tried to do this from the four of my ios devices.

I am familiar with the information that is available when I tap on the song title and use that often i.e. 'about' and links highlighted in blue, I am also familiar with using the link available when I tap on the circled thumbs up link that is next to the station name which accesses 'add variety' etc.

I have seen on 'community' and have been told by costumer support that 'deep cuts' should be available when I tap on the track title, however I have not had this experience.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

riagc

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to clarify, @riagc. I appreciate your reply. 

Pandora Modes are not available for all stations, however, you should be able to access them during your listening sessions.

Here's a screenshot of something similar of what you should see:

Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 11.45.43 AM.png

I would recommend trying out these steps to see if the modes appear after uninstalling / reinstalling on your iOS device.

++

If you still have trouble, please share a screenshot of what you see when you're listening to a station. 

To take a screenshot on an iPhone 8 (or earlier) or an iPad or iPod touch:

Press and hold the lock button (the button on the top right side) and the home button (the circular button on the bottom of your device) at the same time. Attach the screenshot in your next post on this thread.

Thanks so much for sticking with me on this!