cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Discord Connection

EpicProBoi97
Underground

There should be a discord connection because I use both of the apps and I always have to send my friends the URL to get to a playlist I made. It would be cool if they should go to my profile and check the music I’m listening to without them leaving discord. It will be really cool and hope in the coming months this will be a feature. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @EpicProBoi97. 👋

Thanks for posting about this.

While the Discord connection isn't currently a feature of Pandora, we have an existing feature suggestion thread. You can upvote this idea by clicking on the 💙 icon next to the title of the thread: Discord Integration / Bot

For more information about how feature suggestions work on the community, feel free to check out: Feature Request Policy & FAQs

Hope to see you around the community space more often! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @EpicProBoi97. 👋

Thanks for posting about this.

While the Discord connection isn't currently a feature of Pandora, we have an existing feature suggestion thread. You can upvote this idea by clicking on the 💙 icon next to the title of the thread: Discord Integration / Bot

For more information about how feature suggestions work on the community, feel free to check out: Feature Request Policy & FAQs

Hope to see you around the community space more often! :pandora:

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Bluey
Local Performer

Please make this a thing!!!!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Bluey. 👋

Nice to see you around the community.

If you'd like to see this option implemented, please upvote / comment on this existing idea: Discord Integration / Bot

Thanks so much! :pandora:

0 Kudos