Hi there, @Abel_Table. 👋
I moved your post over to a separate thread to keep everything organized.
The music should play automatically when you launch the Pandora app. If you have Plus or Premium, you can use these steps to control auto-start when launching the app.
I've taken a look, and I do see that you've already uninstalled / reinstalled the Pandora app recently.
Could you tell me more about your device?
- Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air (3rd gen), etc.)
- iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
- Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)
- Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
- After you launch the app, are you able to press Play to start the music? If not, what happens?
Let me know. 🎧