cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Music Freezes During Premium Access

Mmaassoonn77777
Local Performer

So whenever I start the sample of premium it lets me pick the songs I want and plays but if I turn off my phone for a little and come back it’ll say songs are playing but they won’t actually play. only the stations work. Is there a fix for this? It only resets when I delete and reinstall the app but I wouldn’t want to keep doing that all the time. Anything I can do?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Mmaassoonn77777. 👋

Thanks so much for sharing your experience while listening to Premium access.

Something to note, when the Premium Access session ends, your account will go back to your normal station experiences (station playback). We'll automatically save your on-demand music collection for your next Premium experience.

We're actively testing the length of these sessions to provide the best listening experience for everyone. As a result, the average length and availability of your complimentary session may fluctuate. 

++

When you have the Pandora app backgrounded, about how long before this issue occurs?

Also, are you able to listen to the song you've initiated for Premium Access?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Mmaassoonn77777
Local Performer

When I have it backgrounded it’s normally after I wake up in the morning it stops working so about 8 hours.

When I do start the sample it does let me play the songs I choose right after starting the session.

0 Kudos