cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Offline Mode doesn't work without internet connection

shonda72
Local Performer

How can I choose my own online stations.  Also sometimes I can’t get my online stations without internet connection. The reason I upgraded was to have this feature! 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shonda72 I moved your post to the iOS space.

Offline Mode doesn't work without internet connection:

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

1. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing when you attempt to connect to Offline Mode without an internet connection?

Thanks for working with me on this.

Choosing your Offline stations with Pandora Plus:

At this time, Pandora Plus listeners cannot add, delete or swap out which stations will be available for offline listening. We know this is a feature a lot of our listeners would enjoy, so I'll pass this idea onto our product team to consider. 

In the meantime, if you're wanting to have other offline stations available to you, try listening to those other stations more (ones that are currently not on your Offline station list). Since we periodically refresh the stations that are available to you offline (based on your listening habits), we may surprise you with adding them to your list! 

Alternatively, you may consider upgrading to Pandora Premium which allows subscribers to download any station, playlist, album or song in their collection for offline listening.

0 Kudos