cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Offline Mode states stations have not finished downloading

Kim8
Local Performer

When I try accessing the offline mode I get the message stations have not finished downloading. This has been going on for several days now. In my collections it doesn’t show any stations downloading. I’ve done all the troubleshooting suggested and still nothing. Help! This is frustrating 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

TGROVER24
Local Performer

i upgraded my phone and now my stations wont play in offline mode. When i try to manually switch to offline in Pandora it states your stations haven't finished downloading. i have been a member for years and this is very frustrating and i need to get on a plane. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Kim8 and @TGROVER24 

Welcome to community!

Sorry for any trouble with your offline content. If you haven't already I would sign out of the app and back in. This will reset the download process (removing any offline currently offline content) and create a new connection with Pandora. I found the best way to download offline content is to open the Pandora app, plug the phone into a power source while the offline content is downloading and leave Pandora open in the foreground while it completes.

As a Plus subscriber, you can view the download progress from Settings. Tap the Profile tab and then the Settings gear in the top right corner. Next select Offline. You should now be able to view a progress bar indicating the current download status.

Let me know how it goes.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Kim8
Local Performer

I have done all the suggested and it’s still the same. I do not get the status bar after turning offline back on. Now while listening a voice came over and said someone else is listening?? 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for trying, @Kim8. I'm happy to report this our engineering team. Can you confirm your iOS and Pandora version.

I see that you have reached out to our support team as well. The 'someone else is listening' message may have been tripped by accident if an agent was reviewing your account. If you continue to receive this message feel free to let me know and I'll take a closer look.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos