cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Pandora doesn't being playback

Dramagrl248
Local Performer

The Pandora app on my iPhone isn’t working properly. Sometimes it will not start playing at all, sometimes it will play one song and then go to advertisement and won’t play after the ad. It doesn’t show any error on the app, just is basically frozen on the screen with the advertisement. I can hit buttons (pause/play, skip, but nothing happens. In my car, using either Bluetooth or ApplePlay, the screen sometimes appears the same as the app or will sometimes change to say something about problem with network connection. I am using my phone’s plan data, not WiFi, but I have checked to make sure I have plenty of data, and I am not having issues with any other apps.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @Dramagrl248 

Welcome to community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I've enabled a trace on your account to help investigate. Please uninstall and reinstall the Pandora app on your phone. The next time you run into trouble let me know the date, time and time zone and I can take a closer look. Be sure to mention any details, like it being connected to your vehicle or if it stops playback after an ad.

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos