cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Premium Access causes crashing

Izzy6
Local Performer

I emailed support on this but they didn’t really help at all so I’m hoping this will help for the past month I’ve been experiencing a problem with my pandora and I’m getting tired of it and I just want to listen to music everyone keeps telling me the same thing and I’ve tried countless of times nothing has changed the problem I’m having is when I open the app I search a song I press play it goes to the little white circle that gives the option of play song or start station I’ll press play song and nothing will happen it’s like it’s frozen but still detects where I’m tapping I’ll press the x to start the process over and I would not be able to get out of that screen the radio however seems to work fine like if I go to an artist profile and l press artist radio it works fine but when I press a specific song I want to listen too it just crashes like I’ve said above i don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything and read every website that had anything that can even help including restarting my phone completely deleting and reinstalling pandora app turning WiFi on and off I’m using iPhone 13 mini with iOS 17.2 and pandora version2310.1 I use t mobile as my device carrier again I’ve tried everything that I could think off that others have recommended nothing has worked I don’t want to permanently delete pandora as this is the only music app I’ve found that I actually like but it may come to that as a last resort because I can’t do anything on that app I’ve reached out to support but they  basically said there nothing they can do and I just have to wait it out I don’t want to have to wait for who knows how long  to listen to music because the app decided to wake up and choose violence I need help on fixing this please 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @Izzy6! Welcome to community.

Sorry to hear this is happening. I do see that you've reached out to our User Support team. Your information and experience has been passed along to our engineering team for investigation. We understand how frustrating this experience can be. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not have additional steps to provide that may be helpful in resolving this issue immediately.

It may take us some time and effort across teams to further investigate, so I can't give you a specific timeline on the issue you've already shared with us. In any case, we apologize for the inconvenience around these functions and features.

Thank you so much for sticking with us!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos