cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Random Artists on Profile Page

Sgaliette
Underground

On my profile page there are 17 artists listed. Some of them appeared on their own as I have no idea who they are. I can’t figure out how to remove the artists. I have a premium account, Your help is appreciated.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for providing that helpful screenshot, @Sgaliette.

Those artists would be artists that you've listened to on your stations. If you don't recognize them, it's quite possible that someone else has been accessing your account. The artists on your profile will change as you continue to listen to music from your account and cannot be removed at this time.

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

++

You will now need to change your password to something new in order to complete this process. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Sgaliette. 👋

Can you please send me a screenshot of exactly what you're seeing?

To take a screenshot on an iPad:

Press and hold the lock button (the button on the top right side) and the home button (the circular button on the bottom of your device) at the same time.

Thanks so much for your help with this! 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Sgaliette
Underground

The Tourmaliners and Steve Pulvers I have never heard of and there are others in the list

CEBC203E-8677-4DDE-B2C1-821B1F55052C.jpeg

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for providing that helpful screenshot, @Sgaliette.

Those artists would be artists that you've listened to on your stations. If you don't recognize them, it's quite possible that someone else has been accessing your account. The artists on your profile will change as you continue to listen to music from your account and cannot be removed at this time.

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

++

You will now need to change your password to something new in order to complete this process. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Sgaliette
Underground

Thank you for your help. --

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @Sgaliette. Sounds like you're all set now. 

Please don't hesitate to let us know if anything else pops up. In the meantime, enjoy the tunes! 🎧

0 Kudos