cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: See all podcast episodes option missing

shirleytalonzo
Local Performer

Hello, I have run into this exact problem today. The see all episodes feature (which includes sort oldest to newest) is no longer visible for the one specific podcast I have been listening to recently. I am still able to see some episodes but when I search for them by number they are all still visible. 
anything I can do? I have an iPhone 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shirleytalonzo Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening??

1. Does this happen with all podcasts, or only a specific one? (please try reproducing this on another podcast if you haven't already done so)
  2. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

shirleytalonzo
Local Performer

This only happens on the one specific podcast I’m listening to. All the others still have that option! 
No error message!

Oh my gosh, I was coming to take a screenshot for you and that option is back again this morning! 🤦🏽‍♀️ It was only gone for a day or two. However now they are out of order if I hit old to new or new to old. 
Podcast started in 2016 and has recent episodes. 
I’m unable to attach a picture put it currently is on old to new and says: 

Episode 46 (Dec 8 2016) 

Episode 5 (Feb 16 2016)

MFM Minisode 12 (Dec 5 2016)

Episode 2 (Jan 22 2016)

it’s the My Favorite Murder podcast.  

9621F478-D10A-44D1-AA84-6F29A6E3BF5E.pngi was able to share pictures of new to old and old to new toggled feature 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shirleytalonzo I moved your post over to the iOS space.

I wasn't able to reproduce this issue on my end - when viewing the My Favorite Murder podcast on an iPhone, the episodes showed in the correct order when sorting from New to Old or Old to New.

I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps to see if it resolves the issue for you: Troubleshooting for iOS Devices

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos