Local Performer

How to set up and use iPad headphones

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

icloud
Local Performer

Yes, thank you. I appreciate you and others for taking the time to write.  It is good to have your knowledge available.

linda b.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @icloud. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space. It sounds like you may be using Bluetooth headphones that you'd like to paid with your iPad.

Pairing Bluetooth Headphones:

• To enable Bluetooth on your iOS device, go to your Home screen, then go to Settings > Bluetooth and toggle Bluetooth to On.
  • You'll also want to make sure your iOS device is connected to the same wireless network as the Bluetooth device you're connecting to. You can view and change the Wi-Fi network in Settings as well.

The device you're connecting to should then be detected and appear under the Bluetooth setting.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

icloud
Local Performer

Yes, thank you. I appreciate you and others for taking the time to write.  It is good to have your knowledge available.

linda b.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @icloud.

Sounds like you were able to get set up successfully. We're always happy to help. 

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns. In the meantime, enjoy the tunes 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

LAZo
Local Performer

Hello. I am trying to set up Pandora so I listen through headphones only. How do I do that? I don't see the directions in this chat chain.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @LAZo. 👋

Thanks for your post. 

What kind of headphones are you using? Are you using bluetooth headphones?

I've included those steps in my post above.

Connecting Bluetooth Headphones:

• To enable Bluetooth on your iOS device, go to your Home screen, then go to Settings > Bluetooth and toggle Bluetooth to On.
  • You'll also want to make sure your iOS device is connected to the same wireless network as the Bluetooth device you're connecting to. You can view and change the Wi-Fi network in Settings as well.
  • The device you're connecting to should then be detected and appear under the Bluetooth setting.

++

If you're using a different set of headphones, could you share more information around that?

Let me know and I can follow up with you. 🎧

0 Kudos