cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Top Artists Under Profile Are Incorrect

MHatter469
Local Performer

Any word on this? My top artists is filled with many artists I have never heard or listened to before. And then there are artists that are occasionally listened, but certainly not most popular or favourites. 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @MHatter469. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this. I moved your post over to the iOS board to keep the community space organized.

Could you share an example of an artist that shouldn't be in your top artist list on your profile?

Is it possible that someone else could be listening to your account on a shared device?

Are you able to send over a screenshot of what you're seeing in your profile?

• To take a screenshot on an iPhone 8 (or earlier) or an iPad or iPod touch: Press and hold the lock button (the button on the top right side) and the home button (the circular button on the bottom of your device) at the same time.
  • To take a screenshot on an iPhone X or later: Press and hold the lock button (the button on the right side) and the volume up button (on the left side) at the same time.
  • In iOS 13, a thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your device. Tap the thumbnail to add drawings and text with Markup, or swipe left on the thumbnail to dismiss it.
  • To find the screenshot you just took, go to Photos > Albums and tap Screenshots. Send this photo as an attachment to your response.

Let me know, and I can follow up with you. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 