cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: "Tired of This Track" & Thumb Feedback Not Saving

thathhguy
Local Performer

It doesn't seem like my thumbs up / thumbs down save. A track I previously marked down comes up on the same station again. Also, a track that I give a thumbs up to will pop up again without the thumbs up next to it.

Clicking "I'm Tired of This Track" only puts the track on the shelf for a few hours for me. Usually these tracks play the same day or even on the next.

Not the best experience with discovering music... I pay for the premium plan.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @thathhguy. 👋

Thanks for reporting this issue, and sorry for the inconvenience. 

First, I do see that you may have had another paid account under a different email address and created a new one. Your existing subscription via Apple transferred over to the new account. 

I've taken a deeper look at your station and noticed that it has over 600 thumbs up and 1100 thumbs down. The issue you're experiencing could be a result of a very high number of Thumbed down tracks on your stations. Balancing your Thumb ratings can help you tune your stations as you desire. Also, it may be best to try creating a new station considering the amount of thumbs down associated with this particular station. 

I'd like to pass some additional information along. It's helpful to know:

• Could you confirm whether you shared your old station and added it to your collection under your new account? 
  • Lastly, could you try creating a station based on a song by the artist instead using the artist as your station seed? Do you encounter the same issues?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

thathhguy
Local Performer

Hi,

No, I did not share the old station to the new account.

Switching to a song-based station has given me a lot of new options than the artist-based station. I also have not been able to replicate the issue I was having before.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @thathhguy. I've gone ahead and shared the details of your issue (with the main station) with our tech team.For now, I would recommend using another station and using your Thumbs  for those songs you truly like / dislike. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 