There will be scheduled maintenance from 7PM - 8PM PST tonight. During this window of time, you may experience trouble upgrading or managing your subscription. Please try again once this window closes, and let us know if you continue to experience trouble afterward. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.
Hello, I already posted a question because following the instructions here did not work for us, then couldn’t find my post-wrong spot?
So here it is: With our DISH TV subscription we have an app for Pandora, giving us a free account that worked fine until it suddenly quit & wouldn’t allow us back in using the Pandora Password we thought it was. Didn’t use it for a while until now, when:
1) tried using original Password again;
2) when that didn’t work, tried changing the Password;
3) when THAT didn’t work, claiming my email was not in Pandora’s database…why are both email and pw saved on my iPad?;
4) so then tried to sign up as a “new user” & can’t get that to work either! (error notice)
5) on TV, for Pandora, instructions were to go Pandora online to get Pandora. Not working for TV despite coming online to Pandora & entering a new PW.
What am I supposed to do now & how can I access our “old” playlists we spent years creating, want back so we do not have to start all over again? I have logged in repeatedly both here & DISH, until DISH made me change my PW twice, I don’t know why, which I did, but it is no longer allowing me to keep logging in.
I do not know how to use apple products yet very well, as I used PC’s over 40+ yrs when working, professionally, & am trying to learn this iPad with a much slower capacity to learn new things, I discovered.
Hubby does not want to lose his“channels” of music he’s put together, nor do I! How do we log into the Pandora Account we had since switching from Direct TV to DISH TV, many years ago?
Thanks in advance for any help accessing our account!
Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity, format and personal information
... View more