cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Albums in Review for two years

gigantesongs
Underground

Hi guys - I'm wondering why I have a few Albums "In Review" since Dec. 2020 and Jan. 2021 respectively - over two years. I have dozens of releases, and these are the only two like this -

If any one else is having this issue, perhaps this would help them too.

any insight is really appreciated...thanks!

Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 6.29.20 PM.png

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @gigantesongs - Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 🙂

It looks like these submissions are available on Pandora. There appears to be a bug with the submission page incorrectly listing this content as “In Review”. Our engineering team is aware of this issue.

Listeners should be able to access this content on Pandora. Also, this content should be available with through Pandora AMP, if you have access to this artist profile through AMP.

If you run into any issues with accessing this content through AMP or streaming this content on Pandora, please feel free to write back and I will be happy to provide further assistance.

-Chris 🎷

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

1 Reply

ChrisPandora

Hey @gigantesongs - Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 🙂

It looks like these submissions are available on Pandora. There appears to be a bug with the submission page incorrectly listing this content as “In Review”. Our engineering team is aware of this issue.

Listeners should be able to access this content on Pandora. Also, this content should be available with through Pandora AMP, if you have access to this artist profile through AMP.

If you run into any issues with accessing this content through AMP or streaming this content on Pandora, please feel free to write back and I will be happy to provide further assistance.

-Chris 🎷

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support