cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist: How to Update Profile Photo

QueenSensitive
Local Performer

Hi guys I'm an artist and I need to change my profile picture but I don't know how. Any information would be great.😃

Mod note: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @QueenSensitive 😎

You can change your artist profile photo and artist profile cover photo directly from your AMP dashboard.

To upload new photos for your profile, log into your account on the AMP website. Under your artist name, click on the Profile tab to the right of Catalog.

From here, you should see a profile card to the left of your Spotlight Picks. You can then click the Pencil icon for either your profile photo (the circular image) or the cover photo (the rectangular image) to upload a new photo and scale the image as needed. When finished, make sure to click Save to submit the image for review.

For more information on how to make the most of custom artist photos, please refer to our AMP Playbook.

Let me know if you have any trouble with this!

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ChrisPandora

Hey @QueenSensitive 😎

You can change your artist profile photo and artist profile cover photo directly from your AMP dashboard.

To upload new photos for your profile, log into your account on the AMP website. Under your artist name, click on the Profile tab to the right of Catalog.

From here, you should see a profile card to the left of your Spotlight Picks. You can then click the Pencil icon for either your profile photo (the circular image) or the cover photo (the rectangular image) to upload a new photo and scale the image as needed. When finished, make sure to click Save to submit the image for review.

For more information on how to make the most of custom artist photos, please refer to our AMP Playbook.

Let me know if you have any trouble with this!

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos