cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist: How to make the most out of Pandora AMP

sealedstones
Local Performer

Hello everyone, curious to know what you have found helpful to do to make the most out of Pandora free account as an artist. Thank you, Best Practices Community How-to

Mod note: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
2 Replies

POPPMusic
Opening Act

07/16/2024

Happy Greetings: sealedstones on Pandora Community

Would like to know more about AMP Tools> Where can I find these Tools on Pandora.com platform of on AMP? Please reply interest in improving the look and adding music by different musical artists. Thank you.

🎶 By: POPPMusic Alternative Music Radio on Pandora.com at:

https://www.pandora.com/playlist/PL:106729595855705513:388280076?part=ug-desktop&corr=388280076

@poppapolis
0 Kudos

ChrisPandora

Hey @sealedstones! Thanks for your interest in Pandora AMP 🤘

There are a ton of powerful and free marketing tools that you can use to promote your music in AMP.

First, if you have not done so already, you'll want to claim your AMP artist profile here.

Once you get access to your AMP artist profile, you should be able to start using the AMP marketing tools like Artist Audio Messages and Featured Tracks to help build your presence on Pandora.

For more information about the AMP marketing tools, please visit the AMP Playbook for videos, user guides, case studies and more.

I also definitely recommend tuning into our monthly Pandora For Creators webinars and connecting with some of our Curators. Some of those Curators are also Community members who write for our Curators Blog!

Our team hosts two webinars a month that cover how to use AMP effectively for your content on Pandora. Here's more information about our upcoming webinars:

Intro to AMP - First Wednesday of the Month @ 11 AM Pacific Time - This webinar is an Introduction to AMP where our Creator Services Team will provide a walkthrough about how to use the AMP tools to promote your content on Pandora.

You can register for the webinar here.

Q&A - Second Wednesday of the Month @ 11 AM Pacific Time - This webinar is an Office Hours Q&A session where our Creator Services Team will be answering questions you have regarding using AMP to promote your content on Pandora.

You can register for the webinar here.

Whew! That's a lot of info 😅 I know that I have used Featured Tracks in the past and it's worked really well for some of my releases.

am curious as to what AMP marketing tools some of our Community members have used or are currently using. Do you have any tips for @sealedstones and @POPPMusic?

Share them here 👇

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos