cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist: I cannot create a station from my music

omrishetach
Local Performer

Hello,

I can't be added to a radio station with any of my songs. Do you know how to resolve this?20230501_095440 (1).jpg

Omri Shetach
Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @omrishetach  @gulliver  - We appreciate you bringing this up. 🤘

It looks like your music is available for on-demand listening but is not on our radio service yet. Before you and your fans can create a station based off of your music, our Curation team need to prepare it for radio playback. 🎶

When we analyze a song, we qualify the musicological components of the song. Based on this data, the matching algorithm will create a station populated with artists with similar data. 💻

If you're unfamiliar with our analysis process, here's an article outlining how we do it. 🎼

We ask that you please allow for a few weeks for your music to be available on radio. 🙂

If your music has been on our platform for a few weeks or longer and you are still unable to create a station based off of your music, please send us an email at amp-support@pandora.com 📥

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

39 Replies

gulliver
Local Performer

I recently had one of my songs uploaded to Pandora and when I click on the grey button to start station listening it says "This artist isn't currently available for station listening." The song is Agoraphobia by Gulliver. Is it just because it just got added to Pandora or is this an error?

0 Kudos

ChrisPandora

Hey @omrishetach  @gulliver  - We appreciate you bringing this up. 🤘

It looks like your music is available for on-demand listening but is not on our radio service yet. Before you and your fans can create a station based off of your music, our Curation team need to prepare it for radio playback. 🎶

When we analyze a song, we qualify the musicological components of the song. Based on this data, the matching algorithm will create a station populated with artists with similar data. 💻

If you're unfamiliar with our analysis process, here's an article outlining how we do it. 🎼

We ask that you please allow for a few weeks for your music to be available on radio. 🙂

If your music has been on our platform for a few weeks or longer and you are still unable to create a station based off of your music, please send us an email at amp-support@pandora.com 📥

Invasive_music
Local Performer

I have songs on this platform but I have to be searched in order to be played how do I get added to radio play Im the only one paying my music and I have beautiful records such as whole mill and get it 

ChrisPandora

Hey @Invasive_music - Thanks for letting us know about this!

Our Curation team is currently preparing your music for radio playback. Please allow for a few weeks for them to complete this process.

Once they are finished, you'll be able to bump a station based off of your tunes!

We appreciate your patience in the meantime and welcome you to our Community! :pandora:

wneal87
Local Performer

Hi, I have music under the name LVCHXLD on Pandora  

but I am having the same issue. When i submitted my music, it said it was Live, but I can't create an artist station.... Please Help

0 Kudos

ChrisPandora

Hey @wneal87 - I appreciate you bringing this to our attention!

As you may have seen above, it can take some time for our Curation team to prepare an artist's music for radio playback. Please know that they are aware of your music and working on it 😎

Once this has been completed, you'll be able to create a station based off of your music.

I hope that helps!

GothicReaper
Local Performer

Utsu-P is an artist I was hoping to make a station with, but it's been unavailable for quite some time. Kinda a niche, but one I do enjoy.

King_A_D_S
Local Performer
Awesome. Whatever anyone is doing, and making some waves is great news. I'm
an artist and definitely not trying to deal with this platform from the fan
side when it comes to my material. I do love other artists like a lot but
this is about me making sure my music is easy to find and indeed available
on Pandora

<>
Virus-free.www.avg.com
<>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Walley624
Local Performer

I have this exact same issue with my project Beyond The Autopsy, and the band I'm in called Pieces. Both have been on Pandora for almost a year, and neither can be used in stations, etc. Only searching for them allows them to be played..

ChrisPandora

Hey @GothicReaper & @Walley624 - thanks for sharing these artists with me. I have flagged them with our Curation team 😎

@King_A_D_S - can you let me know your artist name? Once I have that, I can check it out ✌️

0 Kudos

TNTRecords
Local Performer

I got the message that the curation team has approved my track for radio playback.  The message says:

"I am happy to report that our Curation team has finished preparing your holiday release for radio playback! You should be able to create a station based off of your holiday music and use the AMP tools to promote it."

But I cannot create a station based on it.  It still says, two days later, "This song isn't currently available for station listening."

What gives?  It is a Christmas song and my window is closing soon.

0 Kudos

ChrisPandora

@TNTRecords - Thanks for following up. I can see that you also wrote into our AMP Support team about this.

Please know that we have escalated this internally and our Curation team is actively working to correct this. 

We appreciate your patience as we get your Holiday release live on radio.

dcyoung000
Local Performer

@ChrisPandora I am having the same issue with a band that has been on Pandora for over a year. The band is "Spare The Dead". I am unable to create a station using that artist.

0 Kudos

aldproductionzz
Local Performer
I found out that all my releases had to be submitted due to Pandora is a
curator site and even though releases are sent from distribution only
premium users can search for and see/ listen to a release and to be able to
create a station those releases has to be screened and accepted to
be released on Pandora radio by a team and it could take a while and not
guaranteed but it all worked out and now station's can be created but
there's no guarantee that you're releases will make the cut plus they will
want to see traffic views for said releases on a website or social media
platform.
0 Kudos

JohnVPandora

@dcyoung000 Hey - We have escalated this to our support team's email queue. Our team will be following up with your directly to best assist you with this.

0 Kudos

JohnVPandora

Hey @aldproductionzz ! Thanks for reaching out about this.

You can log into Pandora AMP to submit your content for consideration on Pandora here.

In order to submit content for review through the Indie Submissions tool, we kindly ask that you ensure the following steps have been taken for the release(s) you would like to submit to Pandora:

1. The release has been distributed to Pandora via a digital aggregator (e.g. Tunecore, Distrokid, CD Baby, etc.).
  2. U.S. streaming rights were granted to Pandora.
  3. The release is not a pre-release (i.e. the submission has already been released). 

For more information about submitting your content through Pandora AMP, please check out this page of the AMP Playbook.

Hope this helps!

keek
Local Performer

I'm trying to make a station for Gene Moran Music but it won't let me. Some of his songs have been on Pandora for about six months or more. Way past the several weeks I'm seeing it should take to have this option?

ChrisPandora

Hey @keek - Thanks for letting us know about this. We're checking it out!

0 Kudos

Desirsar
Underground

Assuming this is a correct place for this, seems like this artists has been on the platform a while and still can't be used to create stations.
https://www.pandora.com/artist/all-songs/the-akulas/ARgkfhh3w3wrvjw

0 Kudos