cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist: Incorrect lyrics displayed on Pandora

Queenjo
Local Performer

My first cousin is Mr. Cheeks of the Lost Boyz and I am one of his muses so when I go to the lyrics of the song “Get Up” looking proudly I see your site has “just a friend n***a pop the Moe” when in actuality it is @Queen Josephine in effect…” MEEEEE !!! So how disrespectful is it to see calling me a fiend” to people who know the song !!! Please fix that or just ask if you’re confused. Please fix this asap .

Respectfully, 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦

mod note: edited title for clarity

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @Queenjo - Thanks for putting this on our radar.

Unfortunately, we don't have an internal database for lyrical content right now. We currently partner with LyricFind to provide lyrics on Pandora.

If you want to have lyrical content edited or displayed on Pandora, please contact LyricFind at publisher@lyricfind.com.

Please also keep in mind that it can take a few weeks for these changes to be made on Pandora's end.

I hope this helps! ✌️

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ChrisPandora

Hey @Queenjo - Thanks for putting this on our radar.

Unfortunately, we don't have an internal database for lyrical content right now. We currently partner with LyricFind to provide lyrics on Pandora.

If you want to have lyrical content edited or displayed on Pandora, please contact LyricFind at publisher@lyricfind.com.

Please also keep in mind that it can take a few weeks for these changes to be made on Pandora's end.

I hope this helps! ✌️

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos