cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist: Manually change radio station's song selection?

KameishaSmith
Local Performer

First, I want to say thank you for allowing me to have a station on your platform. My question is, is there a way I can edit the stations playlist recommendations of songs or artist that is being associated with my music?

My Radio: Kameisha Smith

Mod note: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @KameishaSmith 👋 Glad to hear that your music has been included in the Music Genome Project.

Regarding genre and artist associations, the music analysts don't draw those analogies. When we analyze a song, we qualify the musicological components of the song. Based on this data, the matching algorithm will create a station populated with artists with similar data.

Please note that this information is not able to be manually changed.

The good news is that your station will most likely get better over time, as more listeners give feedback to the songs that play on your station.

In fact, I would recommend using some of the AMP tools, like Artist Audio Messages, to encourage your listeners to thumb your music. The more feedback the better! 

For more information about the AMP marketing tools, please visit the AMP Playbook for videos, user guides, case studies and more.

I hope this helps!

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ChrisPandora

Hey @KameishaSmith 👋 Glad to hear that your music has been included in the Music Genome Project.

Regarding genre and artist associations, the music analysts don't draw those analogies. When we analyze a song, we qualify the musicological components of the song. Based on this data, the matching algorithm will create a station populated with artists with similar data.

Please note that this information is not able to be manually changed.

The good news is that your station will most likely get better over time, as more listeners give feedback to the songs that play on your station.

In fact, I would recommend using some of the AMP tools, like Artist Audio Messages, to encourage your listeners to thumb your music. The more feedback the better! 

For more information about the AMP marketing tools, please visit the AMP Playbook for videos, user guides, case studies and more.

I hope this helps!

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos