cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist: Possible bug on iOS/Safari for setting up Campaigns?

MTN-Jer
Underground

Kind of a long technical description (probably only of interest to the AMP programming team). Hopefully this is an okay place to report this possible bug.

When using AMP on my desktop computer (Firefox or Chrome), and I go to the Campaigns tab, there's a "Create" button with a Plus symbol near the top right, from which I can select choices including "Artist Message," "Featured Track," etc.

However, when trying to do the same thing on my iPhone 11 (iOS 17.2.1, using Safari), the Create button is not displaying properly. Doesn't display at all if I'm holding the phone in vertical/portrait orientation. If I turn it to horizontal/landscape orientation, and swipe up and down on the page, I can sometimes get that button to display on the screen (but even then if I tap it, it goes back to the "Insights" screen).

I can't tell for certain, but it appears that the issue might have something to do with the Chatbot button at the bottom right conflicting with the positioning of the Create button on the screen. If I had to guess, I'd say it might be a problem with the CSS coding of the page pushing DIV for the Create off the screen to the right??

You'll obviously want to see if this can be replicated before wasting any time trying to fix it.

Thanks as always,

Jer of the band Mitch the Needle

mod note: slight edit of title

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @MTN-Jer - Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention.

I have escalated this with our AMP Support team so we can further investigate this. Be on the look-out for a follow up email from them.

We appreciate you surfacing this and for your patience while we check it out!

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ChrisPandora

Hey @MTN-Jer - Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention.

I have escalated this with our AMP Support team so we can further investigate this. Be on the look-out for a follow up email from them.

We appreciate you surfacing this and for your patience while we check it out!

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos