cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist with two profiles using the same name

itsscorchd
Local Performer

I'm an artist that recently changed music distribution companies. I had a release on March 31, 2023 that didn't appear as my latest song when I looked on Amp Playbook nor my artist profile on Pandora. After searching my artist name and release on Pandora.com I found the song. Apparently Pandora created a second profile under my artist name and only this song exists there. How can I attribute all new releases from my new distributor to my original artist profile on Pandora?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

JohnVPandora

Hi @itsscorchd - We are best equipped to help you with catalog-related issues via email at amp-support@pandora.com. I've escalated your question to an email thread. Our team will be getting in touch with you shortly to make sure your music is available with one artist profile on Pandora. Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

JohnVPandora

Hi @itsscorchd - We are best equipped to help you with catalog-related issues via email at amp-support@pandora.com. I've escalated your question to an email thread. Our team will be getting in touch with you shortly to make sure your music is available with one artist profile on Pandora. Thanks!