cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creator: How to Access Pandora Insights

AICUP
Local Performer

I posted a podcast episode. How to I find the number of times it was played?

Here's the episode link: 

https://www.pandora.com/podcast/higher-edification/guest-jonathan-green-president-of-susquehanna-uni...

Thanks

Mod Note: Edited title for clarity. 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @AICUP - Thanks for stopping by!

Podcasters are a hugely important part of Pandora. As you may already know, Pandora is an affiliate and part of the Sirius XM family, and because of that, we’re pleased to be able to offer you a convenient way to manage your show on Pandora: Simplecast Creator Connect

Simplecast Creator Connect is FREE to claim and submit your show whether or not you’re an existing Simplecast customer. You do not have to pay or host your content on Simplecast to submit your show to Pandora.

Once you claim your podcast in Simplecast Creator Connect, you'll be able to access your Insights on Pandora to see your audience on our platform!

If you have any issues claiming your podcast, please send an email here: support@simplecast.com

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ChrisPandora

Hey @AICUP - Thanks for stopping by!

Podcasters are a hugely important part of Pandora. As you may already know, Pandora is an affiliate and part of the Sirius XM family, and because of that, we’re pleased to be able to offer you a convenient way to manage your show on Pandora: Simplecast Creator Connect

Simplecast Creator Connect is FREE to claim and submit your show whether or not you’re an existing Simplecast customer. You do not have to pay or host your content on Simplecast to submit your show to Pandora.

Once you claim your podcast in Simplecast Creator Connect, you'll be able to access your Insights on Pandora to see your audience on our platform!

If you have any issues claiming your podcast, please send an email here: support@simplecast.com

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos