cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creator: Marketing Podcast on Pandora

ceasar7934
Underground

I am a Professional Chef and business owner interested in radio visual and audio commercials. Any tips from that you would give me as a new creator? I have already set up a Podcast channel as well.

mod note: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @ceasar7934 - Thanks for stopping by 👋

If you have a podcast and would like to submit it to Pandora, you can now do so through Simplecast Creator Connect here

I believe that knowing your audience is half the battle when it comes to promoting your content. Simplecast Creator Connect can provide insightful analytics about your listeners to help you with your marketing efforts among other things!

If you have any questions about SCC or need further assistance getting your podcast on Pandora, please send their team an email at support@simplecast.com.

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

-_-1
Diamond in the Rough

I don't work with podcasts much but I can tell you that if you settle for the average or in other words don't find your truest passion you're going to regret it later because you won't be giving it your full effort. Also side note here being of Chef I would recommend if you have the authority to let your manager or owner know that softer volume of music so that people can hear each other makes it easier on the customers, unless they're at a bar scene

0 Kudos

ChrisPandora

Hey @ceasar7934 - Thanks for stopping by 👋

If you have a podcast and would like to submit it to Pandora, you can now do so through Simplecast Creator Connect here

I believe that knowing your audience is half the battle when it comes to promoting your content. Simplecast Creator Connect can provide insightful analytics about your listeners to help you with your marketing efforts among other things!

If you have any questions about SCC or need further assistance getting your podcast on Pandora, please send their team an email at support@simplecast.com.

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos

ceasar7934
Underground
Hello! Thank you so much for your advice! It all makes a lot of sense! I’m hoping to build a community of people who are in the same industry or simply find the business and entertainment conversations interning. Thank you, Chef Ceasar CEO/Executive Chef Precise Catering Temecula

ceasar7934
Underground
Hello Chris! Thank you very much for all the resources and information you have provided! I am very excited to begin a journey of podcasting! Have a great day! 🍾🏆🎤
0 Kudos