cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give your fans Pandora Premium!

GriffinMusic
Local Performer

Just saw this on Amp Pandora.  Anyone know what it is? 

New Pandora Function.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @GriffinMusic

Keen observation! This feature allows AMP users to share a link to their music on Pandora and, after their fans watch a brief video, they will be able to listen to the release on-demand. 

At this time, on-demand listening is available for Pandora Premium subscribers but this link will allow all other Pandora listeners to enjoy complimentary on-demand listening after watching a short ad.

It is a great tool to let fans listen to a new song or album right away rather then wait for it to play on radio.

I hope that helps to explain! Let me know if you have any other questions about this feature.

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ChrisPandora

Hey @GriffinMusic

Keen observation! This feature allows AMP users to share a link to their music on Pandora and, after their fans watch a brief video, they will be able to listen to the release on-demand. 

At this time, on-demand listening is available for Pandora Premium subscribers but this link will allow all other Pandora listeners to enjoy complimentary on-demand listening after watching a short ad.

It is a great tool to let fans listen to a new song or album right away rather then wait for it to play on radio.

I hope that helps to explain! Let me know if you have any other questions about this feature.

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos