cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone aware of how to connect Twitter to Pandora, or does this not work anymore?

FENYX
Underground

Hi there. I'm FENYX. My music was just released on Pandora, and I am able to get to Pandora AMP and to start selecting my artist page, but I'm unable to connect my Twitter account for some reason. It asks me to download "verify", and then it downloads a 0kb file instead of bringing me to Twitter. This is happening on both my MacBook and my iPhone.

I'm trying to connect my account so that Pandora can verify that it's really me, but it's not allowing me to do that. I have my Facebook account connected to Pandora, but as for Twitter, there isn't even an option to connect to Twitter in my settings as the FAQ suggests.

Is anyone able to tell me what I need to do to connect Twitter to Pandora AMP, or do I just need to submit a manual request through the Artist page?

Thanks to anyone who can provide me with assistance on this.

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @FENYX - Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've escalated this to an email thread. As a FYI, we are best equipped to help you with AMP claim related issues via email at amp-support@pandora.com.  🙂

Our team will be getting in touch with you shortly to make sure you can claim your AMP profile and connect your Twitter account to your artist page on Pandora.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! :pandora:

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

3 Replies

ChrisPandora

Hey @FENYX - Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've escalated this to an email thread. As a FYI, we are best equipped to help you with AMP claim related issues via email at amp-support@pandora.com.  🙂

Our team will be getting in touch with you shortly to make sure you can claim your AMP profile and connect your Twitter account to your artist page on Pandora.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! :pandora:

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

FENYX
Underground

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to forward any future issues to the email you listed.

I look forward to hearing back from your team. I appreciate your help with this very much!

0 Kudos

FENYX
Underground

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to forward any future issues to the email you listed.

I look forward to hearing back from your team. I appreciate your help with this very much!

(I mistakenly posted this as a separate response and not a reply at first, so my apologies for the double post!)