cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My song sounds quiet

greezybillion
Local Performer

yo my 1st  song is coming out greezy gang but for some reason the sound is not working so it is quiet but when i make greezy gang pt 2 it will be the same lyrics but the sound will be better love yall show support.

Moderator Edit: Updated title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

JohnVPandora

Hey @greezybillion! The music on Pandora is played as it was delivered to us by your distributor or artist aggregator. We do not edit the audio quality for music on Pandora.

If your song sounds quiet on Pandora, we recommend working with your distributor or artist aggregator to see if they can re-deliver this music with updated audio that is louder. Once they've re-delivered this music, feel free to reach out to us at amp-support@pandora.com and we'll be happy to see if we've received the updated version of this song with the new audio.

Let me know if you have any questions!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

JohnVPandora

Hey @greezybillion! The music on Pandora is played as it was delivered to us by your distributor or artist aggregator. We do not edit the audio quality for music on Pandora.

If your song sounds quiet on Pandora, we recommend working with your distributor or artist aggregator to see if they can re-deliver this music with updated audio that is louder. Once they've re-delivered this music, feel free to reach out to us at amp-support@pandora.com and we'll be happy to see if we've received the updated version of this song with the new audio.

Let me know if you have any questions!

0 Kudos