cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only a couple of my songs are in my catalog

mad-no-mad
Underground

I have two songs currently in my Pandora catalog but over the past two years I've had eight submitted through Distrokid (one doesn't release until April 7 though). How do I get those others in my catalog? It's for Mad/No/Mad.

Thanks! 

P.S. There is a Radio Station for the band already.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

JohnVPandora

@mad-no-mad If music you have delivered to Pandora is not available with your artist profile, you can log into Pandora AMP to submit that content for consideration on Pandora here.

In order to submit content for review through the Indie Submissions tool, we kindly ask that you ensure the following steps have been taken for the release(s) you would like to submit to Pandora:

1. The release has been distributed to Pandora via a digital aggregator (e.g. Tunecore, Distrokid, CD Baby, etc.).
  2. U.S. streaming rights were granted to Pandora.
  3. The release is not a pre-release (i.e. the submission has already been released). 

For more information about submitting your content through Pandora AMP, please check out this page of the AMP Playbook.

Let me know how it goes.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

JohnVPandora

@mad-no-mad If music you have delivered to Pandora is not available with your artist profile, you can log into Pandora AMP to submit that content for consideration on Pandora here.

In order to submit content for review through the Indie Submissions tool, we kindly ask that you ensure the following steps have been taken for the release(s) you would like to submit to Pandora:

1. The release has been distributed to Pandora via a digital aggregator (e.g. Tunecore, Distrokid, CD Baby, etc.).
  2. U.S. streaming rights were granted to Pandora.
  3. The release is not a pre-release (i.e. the submission has already been released). 

For more information about submitting your content through Pandora AMP, please check out this page of the AMP Playbook.

Let me know how it goes.

mad-no-mad
Underground

THANKS! That looks like just what I need. Wish me luck.

mad-no-mad
Underground
THANKS!

mad-no-mad
Underground

Hi John --

Do you have any idea approx how long it can take for submissions to be reviewed? I submitted a batch of my songs over a month ago and they're still marked as "Under Review." 

Thanks!

0 Kudos

ChrisPandora

Hey @mad-no-mad - Thanks for choosing to share your work with us, and for following up on your status.

Our goal is to listen to each submission in a timely manner. With that being said, it may take some time for your submission to be reviewed.

Since we review a great number of submissions each week and pay close attention to the content, we are unable to offer a specific timeline for how long a submission takes for review.

Rest assured, your submission is on our radar. Moving forward, you can always view your status here by logging in with the account you used to submit your content for consideration.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime! ✌️

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos

mad-no-mad
Underground

THANKS! I got emails today that all have been accepted. 

ChrisPandora

Right on @mad-no-mad! Congratulations 😎

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos