cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora AMP Campaign Not Accepted

jonathan49120
Local Performer

I manage an artist with 36k monthly Pandora listeners. I submitted a campaign; an artist message. The audio was good quality and under 15 seconds. The campaign was supposed to start today, 7/31/23, but it is still listed as a draft, and when I click on the campaign, it says the campaign is "Not Accepted". Is there a way I can see why it was not accepted so I can submit a new one?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @jonathan49120! Thanks for reaching out and for your interest in Artist Audio Messages. 

Due to the high volume of AAMs that are submitted to us daily, we kindly ask that you allow for up to 48 hours for us to review your submission.

With that being said, I looked into your account and I believe that the AAM that was not accepted was rejected on December 6th 2018. Your current AAM was just reviewed and approved. It should go live shortly 😌

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions about AAMs. :pandora:

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

4 Replies

ChrisPandora

Hey @jonathan49120! Thanks for reaching out and for your interest in Artist Audio Messages. 

Due to the high volume of AAMs that are submitted to us daily, we kindly ask that you allow for up to 48 hours for us to review your submission.

With that being said, I looked into your account and I believe that the AAM that was not accepted was rejected on December 6th 2018. Your current AAM was just reviewed and approved. It should go live shortly 😌

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions about AAMs. :pandora:

wneal87
Local Performer

Hey I have a song that was accepted and live a week ago named “Jealous” by LVCHXLD and although it’s live it says it’s been live it hasn’t received any spins. Is there something I’m not doing?

0 Kudos

ChrisPandora

Hey @wneal87 - I understand your concerns. It's not uncommon for Featured Tracks to take some time to start going. Please allow a bit of time for this campaign to start spinning.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

wneal87
Local Performer
Got ya! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos