Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

mickeywilsonsfx
Local Performer

Hello,

I received an email two days ago stating that my submission was live but I can't find it as a station. Would you be able to assist? My artist name is Mickey Wilson.

0 Kudos

subgrav
Local Performer

Two things: 1. not sure how to start a new top-level topic in this thread, so hijacking this one 😉
2. I am unable to find my artist's name when claiming my artist page. Subliminal Gravity - seems others are having similar problems. Can you help? 
TIA!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @mickeywilsonsfx @subgrav. 👋

I've escalated your individual issues to our Artist / AMP support team as we don't offer support for this via email. Someone from the team will be in touch with you via email to offer further assistance. 

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)

jordandykstra
Local Performer

I have noticed that there is a main artist page (with 11 albums) for the artist "Jordan Dykstra" and a separate artist page for one album "The Arrow of Time" — is it possible to combine these two pages into one?

Main page: https://www.pandora.com/artist/jordan-dykstra/ARhVXhvjKlKZ3lP

Arrow of Time artist page: https://www.pandora.com/artist/jordan-dykstra/ARcZbr5pcxb2txX

Thank you!

0 Kudos

robpayneiii
Local Performer

Ok, what if your listed on the pro distribution and the name is not showing up in the streaming catalog?

0 Kudos

robpayneiii
Local Performer

And another thing, why does it have me listed as a casual fan when my music is distributed world wide?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jordandykstra To clarify, are these your artist pages in our catalog?

If so, let me know and I can help get you in touch with someone from our AMP team to assist with this. 

0 Kudos

jordandykstra
Local Performer

Yes!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jordandykstra Thanks for following up.

I will have someone from our AMP team send you an email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@robpayneiii Someone from our AMP team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help answer any questions you have.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

xDrippyBoiAx
Local Performer

Yes

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for confirming that with me, @xDrippyBoiAx.

I will have our AMP team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

SamuelJBarrows
Local Performer

Hi Adam,

I am having the same problem with a song of mine that just “went live” on Pandora. The option to create a station from our new song is grayed out/unavailable. The whole point of us putting the song on Pandora is to introduce it to new listeners and how can they do that if it’s unavailable for listening? The Artist name is The Southern Tiers (Holiday) and the song is “Finally Christmas”

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SamuelJBarrows I will have our AMP team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

Tshallow
Underground

Hey Adam, I'm still looking for a reply for the above problem. Any chance you could have somebody email me from the support team?

Thanks,

Travis 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Tshallow. 👋

I just checked in, and your email was received by our Artist Support / AMP team. Someone will be in touch with you regarding your issue soon.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)

Tshallow
Underground

Thank you, just wanted to be sure since so much time had gone by from the initial response. Cheers!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your patience, @Tshallow!  

MusicFan012345
Local Performer

Hi, thank you for your attention in this regard.

My single, "Warm Fuzzy & Mellow" was recently added to the platform. I'm humbled to have had my music selected. I was hoping to be able to create a station but was not able to.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Erick Grey

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MusicFan012345 I will have someone from our AMP team contact you privately via email to further assist with this.

0 Kudos