Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GradientBeats To clarify, are you the artist Gradient Beats and are referring to your station on Pandora?

Let me know and I can help get you in touch with our AMP team directly if so. 

0 Kudos

GradientBeats
Underground

Sure am. I just got it published yesterday I noticed the ability to start a station from a song or from my artist page is grayed out you can only listen to the tracks. I’m new to this so I’m not sure if this is a normal thing

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @GradientBeats.

I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

GradientBeats
Underground

Thank you. Appreciate the help

ktmusicstudio
Local Performer

https://www.pandora.com/artist/kt/ARcmP29Xxr9Zjgc

this is my artist profile and i cant claim it!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ktmusicstudio I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @GradientBeats. 😁 

Wax
Local Performer

im an artist putting my material on pandora and cannot seem to link my artist account. is the process for claiming your artist profile offline until the entire submission process is complete? just trying to make sure i have all my homework done. thanks

Wax

Garrisonic
Local Performer

I went through the TOP dig ag @Ditto and STILL cannot access my music. It appears on the mobile app as if it is going to oblige but will not play nor can one start a radio station. To make matters worse, Pandora uses the profile photo AND BIOGRAPHY of another artist with a similar name!! It's not as though my bio or EPK is difficult to locate, it's all OVER the friggin web,  but nooo,

Screenshot_20210521-134757.png

there's ole James Clay... Sitting atop MY 12 SONGS! Frustrating to say the very least! JCG

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Garrisonic. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this. Since we don't currently offer Artist Support via the Pandora Community, I've escalated your issue to our AMP / Artist Support team. Someone will contact you via email to offer further assistance with your issue. You can also get in touch with them here: AMP Support

++

Hey, @Wax. 👋

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Support for Artists

I created an AMP support case for you. Someone from that team will be in contact with you via email to help out with this.

I hope this helps. We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Dizzy200
Local Performer

Im having the same problem. 

My song is live on pandora but when I Search up my name it doesn’t pop up to claim my account

mod edit: format
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Dizzy200. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Support for Artists

Someone from our artist support team will be in contact with you via email to help out with this. You can also get in touch with them here: AMP Support

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

peteyjmusic
Local Performer

Hi Adam if i can get your help me as well i have about 4 songs submitted through distrokid, created an amp profile but cant claim my artist profile. also it looks like for each song released another profile was created. please help😭

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem, @peteyjmusic.

Musicjakemartin
Local Performer

New artist Jake Martin single Henny is a listed under a different artist with the same name. Could you fix this so the artist has his own since he’s more rock and hip hop, not country? Thank you 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Musicjakemartin 👋🏽.

To clarify, is this your music that you are looking to correct in our catalog?

Let me know and I can help put you in touch with our AMP team directly for assistance.

Musicjakemartin
Local Performer

Yes and please 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Musicjakemartin Thanks for following up.

DarkNightshade
Local Performer

I've submitted my first song to Pandora and it was made live about a month ago.  I'm trying to claim my artist on AMP but my artist name isn't found in the search box.  Any help regarding this matter would be much appreciated! Thanks!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DarkNightshade I moved your post over to this existing thread: Support for Artists