Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jsw111 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Hammered
Local Performer

My band's songs are greyed out and unable to Create A Station. Can you please assist?

Band: Hammered

Album: Live, Drunk, & Metal (EP)

Thank you! Cheers!

Mike

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hammered I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

sproosy
Local Performer

Hello! 

My music is live on Pandora but for some reason I can't claim my artist on the Pandora Amp page. The artist name won't pop up in the drop down menu. Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sproosy I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

careydiana0
Local Performer

I can't claim my Artist page cause I can't find it in the search and I see where I have multiple Artist pages and my music is scatter all about. I need help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@careydiana0 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

mattkmorris
Local Performer

Hello. I am an artist who's album was recently added to Pandora. When I go to claim the artist page, nothing is coming up. Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mattkmorris I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

OUTOFMYBODY
Local Performer

Hello hope things are going well there I have another artists to claim The single is on Pandora and is available for streaming and yet the name of the artists is not available for claiming I would really appreciate some help so I can build my artists bio page THANKS!  I really do love pandora!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@OUTOFMYBODY I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

dansommers
Local Performer

hello, i have several albums on Pandora, but they are listed along with an artist with similar name.  how do i claim the albums and differentiate?  thank you for your help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dansommers I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

DiscOChainMusic
Local Performer

I am having the same issue, where I don't see my artist name in the drop down menu. Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DiscOChainMusic I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

mwill27754
Local Performer

Hello,

My song is on Pandora, but when I try to claim my artist profile my name doesn't show up in the list of suggestions. Please advise on how I can claim the profile.

Here's my artist's page on Pandora: https://www.pandora.com/artist/milan/ARzZ9522hVjhK2c

Thank you in advance for your help.

MILAN.

0 Kudos

AG418
Local Performer

DistroKid submitted my album now live on other streaming services but not Pandora?

Please help. Thank you!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @AG418👋

Thanks so much for your post! This would be a question for our AMP / Artist Support team. I've created a support case for you. Someone will be in touch soon via email to offer further assistance with your submission. Please keep a look out for their email message! 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mwill27754 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

gunning4zombies
Local Performer

I can't find my artist name in the "Claim Artist" tab, but I can see my music already released on Pandora. How do I fix this?

0 Kudos