cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account info was changed without consent

glbmusicman
Local Performer

Recently, the email address associated with my account  was changed on all of my devices. I did not make this change and I would like it to be changed back. Can you tell me what I need to do in order to restore the email address to my account?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
96 Replies

grunged5878
Local Performer

Somebody has just hacked my account and changed the listed email address.  I pay for a subscription and do not want to lose my playlist by closing the account and opening a new one.

Please advise.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@grunged5878 Someone from our User Support team will be contacting you privately via email to help secure your account.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

0 Kudos

lampbeater
Local Performer

I am having the same problem, someone hacked and changed the email and password on my original account and I never received an email for the change. I do have a Pandora Premium subscription on my original account. The email on file now is XXXX. I can't change it back, reset my password, or log in because "no account exists with this address." If the support team can contact me on this account to help resolve the problem.

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lampbeater I have escalated your report over to our support team.

They will be reaching out to you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

0 Kudos

mayer2702
Local Performer

Someone took over my account using their email and password. Now I can’t reset the password or delete l the account.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mayer2702 I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved. 

0 Kudos

cheddafreak
Underground

Looks like someone has hacked my account, and changed my email address and password.  I can no longer get logged in.  I am currently paying for a subscription that I can no longer use.  I have submitted a support ticket (case 03248950) two days ago, and have still not heard a word from anyone.  Does any know if there is another way to get in contact with support so that I can get my account back?  Really need some help because I cannot even cancel my subscription so that this other person cannot use it.  Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cheddafreak It looks like the email address you provided our support team with initially was invalid, so they were unable to reply to the message you sent. 

I have created a new case for you, and our support team will now be sending you a message to the email address associated with your Community profile.

0 Kudos

cheddafreak
Underground

@AdamPandora How can my email address be incorrect if I received the ticket information to the same address?  Do you have the case number for the new case that you created?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cheddafreak Yes - your new case number is 03252513.

Keep an eye out for an email coming from our support team. 

0 Kudos

cheddafreak
Underground

@AdamPandora Thanks for the help with this.  It is much appreciated.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cheddafreak Always happy to help!

Thanks for being a part of the Community. 😁

0 Kudos

RyLocs86
Local Performer

Hello AdamPandora,  I am experiencing the same issue as the poster above (Frysauce).

I received a notification from google, that my original Pandora account/password may have been compromised in some sort of hack.  I tried to update my email and password on that account via my mobile app.  But it wouldn't work, it said the password was incorrect.  I cant even delete the account , because it does not recognize my password.    So I'm assuming someone changed my password.  The other issue is, the email associated with the hacked account was deleted years ago.  So i wont be able to retrieve an updated password via that email.  Please help  , i want to be able to save my original Pandora account, with all my stations.

note :  i had to create a new Pandora account to post this message,

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RyLocs86 I am going to have our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

0 Kudos

jimgov
Local Performer

The email address and password have been changed.  We have pandora premium.  Please help.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jimgov I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

jimgov
Local Performer

That was super fast and easy. Thank you very much.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear that, @jimgov.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

luvtick
Local Performer

Upon trying to open Pandora on my new phone, I discovered that the email address associated with my account was changed...on all of my devices. Chrome detected my password was compromised under 1 email address.  When I went into the account, it no longer exists yet it's still on my device but the email associated with it is not mine.  I pay for my Pandora Plus through Google and that is attached to another email address.  I tried to sign in to Pandora through this account as it is a different email, but I could not recover a password.  I then entered this email address to make a new account assuming it would tell me this email was already being used, but it created yet another account!  Can you tell me what I need to do in order to restore the email address to my account? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@luvtick I created a ticket with our support team for you so they can help look into this.

Please keep an eye out for their email as they will be messaging you shortly.