cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account info was changed without consent

glbmusicman
Local Performer

Recently, the email address associated with my account  was changed on all of my devices. I did not make this change and I would like it to be changed back. Can you tell me what I need to do in order to restore the email address to my account?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
96 Replies

facefan01
Local Performer

My user name and password were changed without my consent.  I happened to log on to listen to music and was told someone else was listening.  When I checked my account, my user name and password had been changed.  I had to create a new account to post this.  I really want to save my old account and all the stations and songs I have.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@facefan01 Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

0 Kudos

AK2SF
Local Performer

I have been a Pandora user for many years. I currently have a Pandora Plus membership. I needed to  log in to my account today and was told that my email address does not exist. I checked my account on my phone and under the account info I saw a new email address of XXXX. My address has been deleted and someone else is using my premium account. Can you please advise how I can restore this and delete this other user? I will send you my email logon if you can contact me privately. Thank you. 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AK2SF I have created a ticket for you with our support team.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

hahnsmoleman
Local Performer

The same thing has happened to me and I just set up a new account with my email.  Can you contact me please as well

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hahnsmoleman I do see you already have a case open with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

0 Kudos

thompsov
Local Performer

I was notified my account was compromised and I was to change my password. I have spent a ton of time on this and this very user-unfriendly company won't let me change what they are saying is compromised and I can't find help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thompsov I have created a case with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Mattychew
Local Performer

@AdamPandora

This happened to me too. Who I need to speak with to fix this?

My email and password was changed without my consent. I am no longer able to change my account and someone is listening for free. Can someone fix this? It won't let my log in to change my credit card info.

I did NOT receive any notifications that my account info was changed. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mattychew I have created a ticket for you with our support team.

They will be sending you a message privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

james187
Local Performer

Recently, the email address associated with my account  was changed on all of my devices. I did not make this change and I would like it to be changed back. Can you tell me what I need to do in order to restore the email address to my account?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@james187 I have created a case for you with our support team so they can help look into this further.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Honey02
Local Performer

My account was hacked and I cannot change the email back. My correct email was XXXX

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Honey02 I have created a case with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

cnlargent
Local Performer

This same thing happened to me, my email and password were changed on my premium account and now I can't recover anything.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cnlargent Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

kevall1
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue. Can someone please contact me to get this resolved? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kevall1 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

pdantoni
Local Performer

I got an email saying my account password was changed, which we did not. There is no way to reach anyone to fix this and it's very concerning since we are premium and have a cc attached to the account. I could see on another device that the email was changed to something bogus. I'd like it back and to be ensured there is nothing they can do with the cc info!! To top it off I had to CREATE a new account just to post this, why there is not a security step for you to verify something is changing an email address on the account is mind blowing especially given that you're storing financial information!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pdantoni I do see you already have a case open with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further.

0 Kudos