cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account no longer exists

Secondaccount
Local Performer

I updated to iOS 16, and have used pandora since then, but now, it’s saying I don’t have an account anymore. The reset password function tells me I don’t exist, but I have years worth of billing records to show I’ve been using the same account. 

I’m posting this on a newly made account, but I would certainly like to have my old account back, considering there’s YEARS worth of stuff on that. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Secondaccount This likely means your original account is registered under a different email address.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Secondaccount This likely means your original account is registered under a different email address.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Jsahyoun
Local Performer

Same exact issue for me. I already have several cases open with Pandora Support with no real feedback. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jsahyoun I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Lynste70
Local Performer

Same exact issue for me also!

I also just made a new account After my Alf account after many years of paying for it has disappeared after updating my phone to iOS 16. Please help! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lynste70 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos