cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLOSED 04/01/20: Forgot username and/or password

Teresa
Local Performer

I have forgotten my passwords and my user ID's and cannot retrieve them, or getting them mixed up. And when it states it is sending information to a device, it does not tell me which device it is sending it to. Did not send to either email address I have so therefore I am haveing trouble getting my pandora to come up on my TV!! I need help. If anyone out there can help, I surely would appreciate  it. As I am not getting anywhere. Thanks a lot to anyone who can help me, it will be much appreciated.  Teresa

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
108 Replies

Jeffzcubfan
Local Performer

Hello. I need to reset my password, but no longer have access to the associated email. Can I please get help with this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jeffzcubfan Our support team can help with this.

They will be contacting you separately via email to assist - keep an eye out for their message in the meantime.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

bluepoppy
Underground

Pandora notified me that my password has been breached, and to change it to a new password.  I can't figure out how to do that.  I'm on a PC.  I follow the directions given by Pandora, but no option seems to exist to change my password. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bluepoppy Nice to see you around the community.

To change your password from our website:

1. Sign into your account, then click the icon (initial or picture) in the upper right corner.
  2. Click on Settings > Account.
  3. Tap Save to update your information when you are finished making changes.

*If you are updating your password, please enter your previous password to confirm the changes. Then the new one will take effect.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

bluepoppy
Underground

Hello, Adam,

Thank you.   I tried that before, and couldn't make it work.  It's quite unlike other sites where there is a clear path to changing the password.  Finally the other day I asked my computer guru to help, and he helped me change the password.  I think the method is quite confusing, but at least now I have a new password.

bluepoppy

Atvbabe87
Local Performer

I am having the same issue it’s saying it’s emailing the link to reset my password and I have not received the link. Can you please help me ? Can someone please email on how to fix this ?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Atvbabe87 Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

Atvbabe87
Local Performer

It's seems to be that I haven't received anything yet can they reach out to me on a different email in reguards to the account ? 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Atvbabe87 Sorry about that - I contacted our support team and they mentioned they will be reaching back out to you to help make sure this gets resolved.

If you have any further questions, you can reply back directly to the email thread that you have going with support. 

0 Kudos

Musicman1
Local Performer

Got a new phone.  Now I can't log into pandora and I can't get new password be I don't have that email anymore. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Musicman1 Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

Kennywatson713
Local Performer

Forgot password

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kennywatson713 Someone from our support team will be contacting you via email to help with this.

Keep an eye out for their message! 

0 Kudos

jjdicarlo
Local Performer

In Chrome browser, received a message saying "A data breach on a site or app exposed your password. Chrome recommends changing your password on www.pandora.com now." I keep trying to change my password on my Pandora account and it tells me it is wrong. I'm trying with a new password and I'm trying with the current password (which is what I log in with every day." Not sure what to do, other than to be concerned.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @jjdicarlo. 👋

I've been in contact with our User Support team regarding your issue.

Someone will reach out to you via email soon.

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Jupiter1989
Local Performer
hey guys i have forgotten my password,wait your answer ASAP
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Jupiter1989. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your password.

A member from our User Support team will be in touch soon, via email to help you regain access to your account.

Please keep an eye out for their email message. 📩

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Susanodonell12a
Local Performer

Don’t rennet pasdword

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Susanodonell12a Our support team will be sending you an email to help out with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

MauriceTillage
Local Performer
It won’t allow me to get to music after re submitting password it keeps jumping to same screen
0 Kudos