cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t change the explicit content.

RPJ5
Local Performer

I’ve switched it before from my phone but now the option is no longer there in my settings. I’ve tried changing it on my tv. When I do,  I get a wrong password message. Even though I put the right password. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RPJ5 Nice to see you around the community.

If you are having trouble editing your explicit content settings from your phone and TV, I recommend signing into your account on a computer to see if that helps.

To block explicit content, from a computer:

1. Click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page.
  2. Select Settings.
  3. Click Content Settings on the left, then toggle the Explicit Content setting to Off to block explicit content. Setting it to On will allow explicit content.
  4. You'll need to Submit your password in order to confirm your changes.

Once this setting is turned off, we'll restrict explicit content for that account on all devices. This will limit Pandora to playing only music and ads that could play on daytime broadcast radio. 

Note that this can only be applied to the entire account and NOT specific stations. Also, it doesn't apply to podcasts. You can identify podcasts with explicit language by a red "E" label in the episode title.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Our support team mentioned they will also be contacting you separately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye our for their message!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RPJ5 Nice to see you around the community.

If you are having trouble editing your explicit content settings from your phone and TV, I recommend signing into your account on a computer to see if that helps.

To block explicit content, from a computer:

1. Click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page.
  2. Select Settings.
  3. Click Content Settings on the left, then toggle the Explicit Content setting to Off to block explicit content. Setting it to On will allow explicit content.
  4. You'll need to Submit your password in order to confirm your changes.

Once this setting is turned off, we'll restrict explicit content for that account on all devices. This will limit Pandora to playing only music and ads that could play on daytime broadcast radio. 

Note that this can only be applied to the entire account and NOT specific stations. Also, it doesn't apply to podcasts. You can identify podcasts with explicit language by a red "E" label in the episode title.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Our support team mentioned they will also be contacting you separately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye our for their message!

0 Kudos