cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Development test systems generating spam emails

Oxidizing1
Underground

I have my own domain name and an email configuration which funnels *@mydomain.org to me.  Starting about 2 days ago I began getting a lot of new account welcome emails to random addresses.  It looks like someone from Pandora's software development team has configured their QA or testing systems to use a random email address generator for testing the new account workflow.  The generator is being seeded with real domain names for the addresses it makes up.  The test system is hooked up to a mail server which routes email to the internet so all the messaging it creates get sent out, spamming me for test users created using my domain name for the email address.  The sending server is sg.pandora.com which routes via sendgrid.net.

Could someone escalate this to engineering, development and/or QA?  I'd really hate to have to start blocking pandora.com emails and reporting the messages to Google as spam.

Screenshot attached showing a portion of the messages coming in. Screenshot_2021-03-11-08-30-47.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Oxidizing1 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Oxidizing1 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!