cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when registering

Curt61
Local Performer

I am trying to register with Pandora.  I have correctly entered my email, a password, my age and then zip code.  I get a message that there is an error with my registration 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Curt61 It looks like you already have a Pandora account created with this email address, as you were able to set up your Community account.

Rather than create a new account, try signing in using the email address you initially used to create your account with.

If you don't remember your password, you can always reset it.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Curt61 It looks like you already have a Pandora account created with this email address, as you were able to set up your Community account.

Rather than create a new account, try signing in using the email address you initially used to create your account with.

If you don't remember your password, you can always reset it.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos