cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot Password

Sandy13wil
Local Performer

To log in the system want except my birthday soooo what the hell how you supposed to put in your birthday like I don't know my own birthday?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Sandy13wil. 👋

Thanks for posting about this and sorry for any confusion.

Regarding your birthday, you would just your birth year (e.g., 1975) when first creating a Pandora account; do not include the month or day of your birthdate.

It looks like you already have a Pandora account. The same email address for your Community profile is the same email address you would use to sign into your account.

Since you have an existing account already,  I've created an email case for you with our team. Someone will reach out to you soon to assist with signing in. If you haven't received the email yet, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Sandy13wil. 👋

Thanks for posting about this and sorry for any confusion.

Regarding your birthday, you would just your birth year (e.g., 1975) when first creating a Pandora account; do not include the month or day of your birthdate.

It looks like you already have a Pandora account. The same email address for your Community profile is the same email address you would use to sign into your account.

Since you have an existing account already,  I've created an email case for you with our team. Someone will reach out to you soon to assist with signing in. If you haven't received the email yet, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

aROSEg
Local Performer

What do I do if I forget my password?‌😕

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aROSEg Check out this thread for instructions on how to reset your password if you forgot it: How to reset your password

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos