cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Notifications at Old Email Address

tlspiegel1
Diamond in the Rough

I successfully changed my email address with Pandora.  But, I'm getting thread post notifications at the old email address. 

My new email address is correct.  Nothing wrong there.  But, today I received an email notification about a thread I participated in at the old email address. 

I see no way to update that setting. I have a Pandora subscription.  I looked through all the Community posts and see nothing that relates to my issue.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tlspiegel1 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tlspiegel1 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Gyando1
Local Performer

My original Pandora account was created using an e-mail that no longer exists as the service provider no longer exists.  I created a new account with my correct e-mail and and am consistently receiving the message that someone else is using my account and Pandora stops playing on my Alexa devices.  I have gone into my account and used the log off all devices option.  As I can no longer do a password reset from the old e-mail, I have no way to delete that account.  Please advise.  Thank you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gyando1 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos