cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hours of free music on Pandora per month

Grass_grass
Local Performer

Does anyone know how many hours of free music you get for free on Pandora? Im going on a road trip soon and I plan to listen to music the entire time but I don't know if I can do that because I don't know how many hours of free music you get on Pandora.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Grass_grass There is no limit in the amount of time you can listen to Pandora on either the free or paid service.

Feel free to enjoy the music for your whole ride. 🎶

Have a safe trip! 

View solution in original post

7 Replies

https://blog.pandora.com/the-pandora-story/a-note-to-our-listeners/comment-page-26/#comments

@Grass_grass click on this link, it will explain in detail what you want. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Grass_grass There is no limit in the amount of time you can listen to Pandora on either the free or paid service.

Feel free to enjoy the music for your whole ride. 🎶

Have a safe trip! 

ea4
Local Performer

then why can't i listen for free?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ea4 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

johndorris123
Local Performer

that is true it does not have any limet

0 Kudos

johndorris123
Local Performer

how to I get in for free?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@johndorris123 At the moment your account is already set to our free, ad-supported service.

We offer trials of Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium and Pandora Premium Family, but they are purely optional.

You can always reject these trial offers, or if you do decide to check out a trial but don't want to be automatically billed, simply turn off auto-renewal so you aren't charged at its conclusion. (If you need help doing that, let me know.)

We're happy to have listeners whether they are paid or free, but I hope this helps to clarify.

0 Kudos