how do I check private messages, and we're is the icon

@ Rouge Panda
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nightcore_Anime To view your private messages within the Community, you can click on the envelope icon located on the top right corner of the screen:

Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 5.19.35 AM.png

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
14 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nightcore_Anime To view your private messages within the Community, you can click on the envelope icon located on the top right corner of the screen:

Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 5.19.35 AM.png

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Nightcore_Anime
Opening Act

@AdamPandora, There is no envelope icon at the top right corner. But thanks for trying to help me. The device I am on is an Android, If that has anything to do with it then please tell me. Thank you.

@ Rouge Panda
0 Kudos

abyssiniaflower
Opening Act

How do you see private messages on an Android device

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abyssiniaflower You won't be able to get to private messages directly from the Community.

If you receive a PM from someone, you should be notified via email.

From the email you receive, you can then tap on the Subject line and it will redirect you to your private messages within the Community.

Hope this helps!

Ricky101
Diamond in the Rough

I can only see my private messages inbox after I send a message, I would love to see the in box whenever without sending a message first. It's annoying, I hate messaging someone and then find out the messaged me first and I never knew.  What do I have to do to see my inbox? I have an Samsung galaxy A30

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ricky101 You won't be able to get to private messages directly from the Community (on your Android device).

If you receive a PM from someone, you should be notified via email.

From the email you receive, you can then tap on the Subject line and it will redirect you to your private messages within the Community.

Hope this helps!

Listener001
Not applicable

Hello! It's saying that I've not enabled private messaging. But for the life of me, I cannot find that setting. In the meantime, I have no inbox icon. Could you please help with that, @AdamPandora ?

Nyoash416
Local Performer

Where r my messages

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nyoash416 If you are referring to your Community messages, you will first need to make sure you are accessing your Community account from a computer.

You will then see an envelope icon located at the top right hand corner of the screen.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Stelcom66
Opening Act

I saw the private message in my email, but how do you read it on this site? The black section on the bottom is blocking it. I tried various way but couldn't read it.

msg.JPG

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stelcom66 You should be able to scroll down to view your private messages.

If you are unable to, I recommend trying another browser to see if that helps.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

TLeanne88
Local Performer

I use Android to and I see what you mean about not having the icon. Possibly try tapping on the three dots that are in a single line up top of your phones screen in the right hand corner, and beside the webpage address, then once you click on the three little dots it should drop down a list of options and then you wanna click on " desktop site" option if your phone has it. It may not say that exact thing as mine but it will say desktop at least. I have to do that in order to see some webpages on different sites and also when I'm in apps. I tend to have to switch back and forth that way. It shows more on the screen than it does on mobile devices. I just discovered this trick by mistake actually lol. Hope it helps you out. And also don't worry because u can always click on it again and it will go back the original way so it won't mess anything up at all it will either show you what your looking for or it won't. Hopefully this does the trick for you. 

0 Kudos

Tobefair92
Local Performer

Does Pandora still do private messenging in the community n how do I go about doing that n trying to find someone's account to msg them on the DL 

AC
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tobefair92 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How do I get to private messages

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how to locate your private messages.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos