Opening Act

how do I check private messages, and we're is the icon

@ Rouge Panda
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@Nightcore_Anime To view your private messages within the Community, you can click on the envelope icon located on the top right corner of the screen:

Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 5.19.35 AM.png

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

AdamPandora

@Nightcore_Anime To view your private messages within the Community, you can click on the envelope icon located on the top right corner of the screen:

Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 5.19.35 AM.png

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Nightcore_Anime
Opening Act

@AdamPandora, There is no envelope icon at the top right corner. But thanks for trying to help me. The device I am on is an Android, If that has anything to do with it then please tell me. Thank you.

@ Rouge Panda
0 Kudos

abyssiniaflower
Opening Act

How do you see private messages on an Android device

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@abyssiniaflower You won't be able to get to private messages directly from the Community.

If you receive a PM from someone, you should be notified via email.

From the email you receive, you can then tap on the Subject line and it will redirect you to your private messages within the Community.

Hope this helps!

Ricky101
Diamond in the Rough

I can only see my private messages inbox after I send a message, I would love to see the in box whenever without sending a message first. It's annoying, I hate messaging someone and then find out the messaged me first and I never knew.  What do I have to do to see my inbox? I have an Samsung galaxy A30

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Ricky101 You won't be able to get to private messages directly from the Community (on your Android device).

If you receive a PM from someone, you should be notified via email.

From the email you receive, you can then tap on the Subject line and it will redirect you to your private messages within the Community.

Hope this helps!

Listener001
Not applicable

Hello! It's saying that I've not enabled private messaging. But for the life of me, I cannot find that setting. In the meantime, I have no inbox icon. Could you please help with that, @AdamPandora ?