cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete followers

rey642
Local Performer

I have my profile privacy set to private but still have followers.  I want to delete followers as I do not want others to see what I am/have listened to.  How can this be done?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rey642 Unfortunately, the ability to remove followers is not feature at this time. However, you can restrict anyone from seeing your profile (including "followers") by switching to Private.

As long as your profile is set to Private, no one will be able to view it.

++

You can also upvote this existing feature request: Block a Follower

To upvote an idea, click on the 💙 icon next to the title of the request and feel free to leave a comment. For more information about how feature suggestions work on the Pandora community, check out: Feature Request Policy & FAQs

Thanks for being a part of the Pandora community! 🎶

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rey642 Unfortunately, the ability to remove followers is not feature at this time. However, you can restrict anyone from seeing your profile (including "followers") by switching to Private.

As long as your profile is set to Private, no one will be able to view it.

++

You can also upvote this existing feature request: Block a Follower

To upvote an idea, click on the 💙 icon next to the title of the request and feel free to leave a comment. For more information about how feature suggestions work on the Pandora community, check out: Feature Request Policy & FAQs

Thanks for being a part of the Pandora community! 🎶

0 Kudos

0_0
Local Performer

This issue needs to be addressed.. How am I not able to remove a follower which I did not approve? I have particular followers that I want nothing to do with.. 

0 Kudos