cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restore a deleted account

becky
Local Performer

My husband accidentally deleted his Pandora account today and need to get 6 years worth of music back. Please help!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@becky  Unfortunately, we are not able to restore deleted accounts or retrieve music and podcast collections or any preferences from a previous profile. However, you're welcome to create a new account using the same email address, either from a computer at pandora.com or from the mobile app by selecting Sign Up in the landing page.

Thanks for being a part of the community!

View solution in original post

11 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@becky  Unfortunately, we are not able to restore deleted accounts or retrieve music and podcast collections or any preferences from a previous profile. However, you're welcome to create a new account using the same email address, either from a computer at pandora.com or from the mobile app by selecting Sign Up in the landing page.

Bekah1976
Local Performer

I accidentally deleted my boyfriend's account. Can I get it back?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bekah1976 Unfortunately, I'm not able to restore the deleted account or retrieve the music and podcast collection or any preferences from the previous profile. 

However, you're welcome to create a new account for him using the same email address, either from a computer at pandora.com or from the mobile app by selecting Sign Up in the landing page.

0 Kudos

HannahCranford
Local Performer

How do I get my old  Pandora account  donot mean to delete it

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HannahCranford Nice to see you around the community. 😎

Unfortunately, we are not able to restore your deleted account or retrieve your music and podcast collection or any preferences from your previous profile. However, you're welcome to create a new account using the same email address, either from a computer at pandora.com or from the mobile app by selecting Sign Up in the landing page.

We apologize for any inconvenience. 

0 Kudos

clb210
Local Performer

I've had an account with you for years. Last summer, I had to close my account due to a security issue. My old account was under XXXX. My new account is under XXXX. Since I had to close my former account, I've had trouble finding some of the older songs I had on my former account. I subscribed to Toby Keith Radio, but it seems to only provide his latest hit songs and the older songs that are my favorites don't seem to come up for listening. Is there any way of getting my old account back with the older songs or get them as an option on my new account?  Thanks for the service you provide. I can be reached at XXXX.

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@clb210 Unfortunately, I'm not able to restore your deleted account or retrieve your music and podcast collection or any preferences from your previous profile. 

I recommend creating a station based off of an older track by Toby Keith that you enjoy. I find creating stations based off of a particular track rather than an artist or band will yield better results.

You might also consider upgrading to Pandora Premium. This service combines our industry leading radio service with on-demand listening. So you'd actually be able to pick and choose the specific songs by Toby Keith that you want to listen to.

Use this link to learn more about upgrading. Alternatively, you can start a complimentary session simply by searching our library for a song or album, and clicking play. This will trigger a short advertisement, after which you can enjoy content on-demand.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

nealk52
Local Performer

How can i recover my old deleted Pandora account?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nealk52 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to restore a deleted account

Unfortunately, we are not able to restore deleted accounts or retrieve music and podcast collections or any preferences from a previous profile. 

This being said, you are welcome to continue using the Pandora account that your Community profile is connected to.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Mdiaz27
Local Performer

How can I get my account back after it was deleted? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mdiaz27 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to restore a deleted account

Unfortunately, we are not able to restore deleted accounts or retrieve music and podcast collections or any preferences from a previous profile. 

This being said, you are welcome to continue using the Pandora account that your Community profile is connected to.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos