cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joined Family Plan; lost song collection

Jackdemo
Local Performer
Just switched over to Family Plan but it seems I lost my song collection. Any ideas on how to retrieve?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jackdemo Welcome to the community!

I moved your post to the Account space in order to keep the community tidy. 

I have confirmed with our Support team that they will be sending you a message via email to the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

In the meantime, it may help to sign out of Pandora on your device, and then sign back in using the email address your collection was originally created on.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jackdemo Welcome to the community!

I moved your post to the Account space in order to keep the community tidy. 

I have confirmed with our Support team that they will be sending you a message via email to the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

In the meantime, it may help to sign out of Pandora on your device, and then sign back in using the email address your collection was originally created on.

0 Kudos

jspeaglefredell
Local Performer

I am having this same issue. Just upgraded to the family plan and all of my collected songs are gone. My stations are there but thats it everything else is gone and it is not allowing me to collect albums songs or nothing! I upgraded from the premium plan to the family plan.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jspeaglefredell Can you please confirm that you are logged into the correct account on your device?

I checked on my end, and do see you have 89 collected songs:

Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 9.40.07 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-10-19 at 9.40.20 AM.png

Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of what you see when you sort your collection by Songs?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

jspeaglefredell
Local Performer
This is what I seeSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
0 Kudos

jspeaglefredell
Local Performer

It won't let me

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jspeaglefredell I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Brundell
Local Performer

I have lost all my collected songs on my account. How do I get all my previously collected songs back and keep the songs I have collected in the past 2 weeks? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Brundell Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are your collected songs missing when listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos