cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listen to 2 free accounts at the same time

Head1111
Local Performer

Good morning,

I have a free Pandora account with a gmail account, and I have another free Pandora account with another e-mail address (totally separate from g-mail).  Can I listen to one account on an android phone and listen to the other account on an I-phone at the same time?  

If possible, I'd really appreciate being able to talk with someone about this issue instead of just "chatting."  It's much more time effective to deal with problem talking through it!

Thank you  

Deborah

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Head1111 Yes - if you have two separate accounts, you do have the option of signing into one account on your Android device, and the other account on your iPhone.

With this being said, our support team did mention you sent them a more detailed question through our help site.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and then will be happy to further assist you with this. 📬

Thanks for your patience.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Head1111 Yes - if you have two separate accounts, you do have the option of signing into one account on your Android device, and the other account on your iPhone.

With this being said, our support team did mention you sent them a more detailed question through our help site.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and then will be happy to further assist you with this. 📬

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos