Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Jimk1. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this on the Pandora Community.

Your Subscription:

I've taken a look and your Pandora Plus subscription recently expired. If you'd like to continue receiving the benefits of your subscription, you will need to upgrade again.

You can upgrade to Pandora Plus or one of our Premium options from the Pandora website.

• Then, select your subscription preference and enter your payment method: Credit Card or PayPal. If paying by credit card, enter your card information on the Payment Information page.
  • If you selected to pay by PayPal, follow the prompts to complete the transaction. If you do not have a PayPal account you can create one from the PayPal website

++

Locating your Account Information by Device:

From your computer: You can change all your account information (including email, password and zip code) by visiting pandora.com on your computer and signing in.

• Next, click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page and select Settings. Under Account you can make any necessary changes to your registration information, including your email address and password. 
  • Be sure to save your changes when you're done. Note: When you are updating your password, you will need to enter the old password to confirm the changes. Only then will the new password take effect.

From your mobile device: To update your account information, first launch the Pandora app.

• Select the Profile tab and open the Settings gear in the upper right corner.
  • Go to Account.
  • Update your account preferences as necessary (e.g., email address, password, etc.)
  • Save your changes when you're done.

I hope this information is helpful. Let us know if you have any other questions. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Jimk1. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this on the Pandora Community.

Your Subscription:

I've taken a look and your Pandora Plus subscription recently expired. If you'd like to continue receiving the benefits of your subscription, you will need to upgrade again.

You can upgrade to Pandora Plus or one of our Premium options from the Pandora website.

• Then, select your subscription preference and enter your payment method: Credit Card or PayPal. If paying by credit card, enter your card information on the Payment Information page.
  • If you selected to pay by PayPal, follow the prompts to complete the transaction. If you do not have a PayPal account you can create one from the PayPal website

++

Locating your Account Information by Device:

From your computer: You can change all your account information (including email, password and zip code) by visiting pandora.com on your computer and signing in.

• Next, click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page and select Settings. Under Account you can make any necessary changes to your registration information, including your email address and password. 
  • Be sure to save your changes when you're done. Note: When you are updating your password, you will need to enter the old password to confirm the changes. Only then will the new password take effect.

From your mobile device: To update your account information, first launch the Pandora app.

• Select the Profile tab and open the Settings gear in the upper right corner.
  • Go to Account.
  • Update your account preferences as necessary (e.g., email address, password, etc.)
  • Save your changes when you're done.

I hope this information is helpful. Let us know if you have any other questions. 🎧

0 Kudos

Jimk1
Local Performer
Thank you.
I just renewed annual subscription.
Jim K
Sent from my iPhone

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @Jimk1. Sounds like you're all set now.

Hope you're enjoy the tunes, and thank you for your continued support! :pandora:

0 Kudos